I have just seen sherlock homes and LOVED it!! What did you think? I liked his character because he was very smart and quick for answers. Very formal when he spoke and just very intelligent. Though he was also at times very funny and quirky. When things were serious he would say a silly line like a child would say. He had flaws that made him more likeable. Not ones that made him irritable. I have done a lot of looking at what makes a good character. What do you think makes a good character? Ant comment you can write in the comment spot... as a given.
Thanks for reading, come back soon!!
I havent seen the movie quite yet. But Im familiar with Sherlock Holmes. A very dynamic character! Well put.
ReplyDeleteI think your blog is a great idea, just as many others will. Keep going!
Jesse.
thanks heaps that means a lot.
ReplyDelete